Thursday 8 September 2022

I finally get the QSL card from Radio Romania International.

Last year in September 2021, I managed to receive several shortwave frequencies of Radio Romania International in Malaysia through my radio receiver TECSUN PL-380 which is now aged 5 years old. Then, I issued the QSL report officially to Radio Romania International via email.


I finally received QSL card from Radio Romania International yesterday evening after 1 year from issuing date of the reception report.


Here are several photos of Radio Romania International QSL card which I received yesterday.










Thanks to Radio Romania International for sending me the beautiful QSL card. 

 

Hereby I would like to present several flashback videos of receiving Radio Romania International which I tuned in Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia from 2021.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment