Monday 14 August 2023

Introducing the logo of Radio DX Malaysia Madani

From 2015 till today, I have been traveling many locations in Malaysia and running radio DXing at the same time.


When there is public holiday, I usually will plan to go out to do radio DXing, mostly on FM radio signal wave, but my radio DXing also covers mediumwave (MW) and shortwave (SW).


As I had been running radio DXing (notably FM frequency band) in every state of Malaysia, also including part of Sabah and Sarawak, and our current Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim launched "Malaysia Madani" concept, hence I proudly introduce my radio DXing activity name and logo, it is "Radio DX Malaysia Madani".


Seriously I had planned this logo few months ago, but I can only launch this logo today after the state election was ended because I'm looking for stability. The result of state election is status quo condition, I'm just moderate only, neither upset nor happy.


During Najib's era, Najib concept was 1Malaysia, many hobbyist loved to put 1Malaysia logo in their hobbies, such as Kelab Drift 1Malaysia (1Malaysia Drift Club), Geng Konvoi 1Malaysia (1Malaysia convoy gang) etc. When Malaysia Madani concept was launched by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim who is our prime minister now, so I take this opportunity to launch my radio DXing activity logo by including Malaysia Madani concept.


BN and PH were used to be enemy, but I'm very happy when both alliances work as a team with Borneo's GPS and GRS under the unity government for country stability and good sake.

 

With introducing Radio DX Malaysia Madani logo, I will present all my radio signal monitoring videos by traveling more locations in the country. In the future, I will expand to Sarawak.

 

Here is the logo of Radio DX Malaysia Madani 2023 which is launched today.





No comments:

Post a Comment