Monday 14 August 2023

(ANNOUNCEMENT) The discontinuation of FM DX in Kelantan, effective from September 2023.

I would like to announce that radio signal monitoring activity (FM DX) in Kelantan will be discontinued, effective from September 2023.


After September 2023, no any FM DXing activities will be issued for Kelantan state after the decision has been made recently.


Thanks to all viewers for watching my radio signal monitoring videos where I filmed in Kelantan from 2021 to 2022.

 

From 2021 to 2022, I had traveled to few locations in Kelantan to do radio signal monitoring such as Gua Musang, Lojing Highlands, Dabong, Kuala Balah and Felda Paloh. 


FM DX in Kelantan may be ended by 29th August 2023 with Kuala Krai, FM DXing is not planned for Kelantan state in 2024 and 2025.


From 27th to 30th August 2023, I will travel to Terengganu, however I also will visit Kelantan areas such as Pasir Puteh, Cherang Ruku, Bachok and possibly Kuala Krai for final FM DXing activities in that state.


The discontinuation of FM DX in Kelantan excludes my Kelantan friend's radio signal footage which I got them privately. If I receive the message from my Kelantan friends with radio signal videos recorded in the state, I will still publish them on YouTube with credits because the videos are belonged to my friends.

 

Radio signal videos recorded by my friends in Kelantan are still welcomed.

 

After FM DXing in Kelantan is to be discontinued in September 2023, I will shift to focus more in Johor, Pahang, Perak, and Negeri Sembilan, then Penang and Selangor will also make a comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment