Sunday 19 May 2024

One FM 91.3 & Kiss 92FM from Singapore received in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia

While I'm capturing Radio Niaga dan Budaya Simalungun (RBS FM) signal from Pematangsiantar, North Sumatra Province, Indonesia on FM 102.0MHz, I also receive two Singapore radio stations in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, they are not Mediacorp radio stations, but Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) radio stations.


In Port Dickson, I tune One FM 91.3 and Kiss 92 which are transmitted from Bukit Batok, Singapore, the tuning distance from Bukit Batok to Port Dickson is 254km. Previously I received Singapore radio stations signal in Pedas Linggi and Tampin, but today I break my record by tuning Singapore radio stations in Port Dickson where it is more upper than Pedas Linggi and Tampin.


The signals are MONO, but inconstantly receivable. However, Kiss 92FM seems having co-channel interference with an Indonesia radio station from Siak Regency, Riau Province (Radio RPK FM 92.0MHz), but the interference does not hold long.


While One FM 91.3 and Kiss 92FM from Singapore are the second furthest radio stations tuned in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, but Port Dickson becomes my furthest location in Negeri Sembilan to DX Singapore radio stations signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment