Sunday 30 July 2023

GoXUAN is partly available in Sungai Siput (U), Perak on Penang frequency FM 107.6MHz from Bukit Penara, meanwhile it has little signal in Chemor.

 

I attended my Malay friend's wedding ceremony in Chemor, Perak where near Ipoh yesterday, this Malay friend can speak Chinese Mandarin, we know each other since 2007 actually.

 

His wedding ceremony held in Chemor, Perak yesterday. I departed from home at 5am, then I reached Ipoh at 7.20am. Before going to his wedding ceremony, I went to Sungai Siput (U) for breakfast because I was hungry, then I performed mini series of FM DXing (radio signal monitoring on FM frequencies) there.

 

Last month in June 2023, I caught GoXUAN Penang frequency FM 107.6MHz from Bukit Penara in Kuala Kangsar and Pengkalan Hulu, Perak. GoXUAN 107.6 is very weak in Kuala Kangsar, meanwhile it is clear in Pengkalan Hulu. 

This time, I tried to receive this radio station in Sungai Siput (U), Perak. It was very weak when I tuned in the town, the radio signal video was taken nearby KTM Sungai Siput (U) and the post office, the distance from Bukit Penara to Sungai Siput (U) is 109km.

 

However, while I was driving from Sungai Siput (U) to Chemor, GoXUAN FM 107.6MHz signal became clearer after leaving the town, it was available in Rimba Panjang, but signal went disappeared when I reached YTL cement factory where located at Kanthan. 

 

Next in Chemor, GoXUAN 107.6 signal was very little when I tuned at my friend's wedding ceremony location.

Receiving distance of GoXUAN FM 107.6MHz from Bukit Penara in:

 

1. Sungai Siput (U): 109km

2. Rimba Panjang: 115km

3. Chemor: 120km 

 

Overall, GoXUAN FM 107.6MHz is only partially available in Sungai Siput (U), Perak.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment