Friday 7 April 2023

Unidentified radio station FM 102.3MHz (airing Indonesian's Dangdut songs) receive in Puchong (Selangor) and Bukit Jalil (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia.

This evening, approximately 1806 hours (Malaysia time UTC+8), I go back home from Puchong to Balakong via KESAS Highway in order to avoid the traffic congestion, hence I definitely would pass through Bukit Jalil.

 

I tune FM 102.3MHz in Puchong, Selangor randomly after going down from LDP Sunway Selatan interchange when I exit to KESAS Highway while I was heading to Bukit Jalil. Thought it was a very weak signal of Melaka FM from Gunung Ledang, but I heard something quite loud and music which is not belonged to Malaysia.

 

It sounds like Indonesian's Dangdut songs when I tune on FM 102.3MHz all the way from Puchong to Bukit Jalil. I thought it was a radio signal from neighbouring cars' low power FM mp3 transmitters, but the thing is I heard the Dangdut music unidentified radio station on FM 102.3MHz with longer receiving distance.

 

During the radio reception on KESAS Highway, I can hear the interference noise from Pahang FM 102.2MHz (Fraser's Hill) and Melaka FM 102.3MHz (Gunung Ledang). 

 

Next, I try to compare radio content with Melaka FM via RTM Klik, the content does not match with what I heard on FM 102.3MHz.

 

This Indonesian music unidentified radio station on FM 102.3MHz played Dangdut songs continuously without mention any radio station name, so I cannot identify what radio station name is. 

 

About the radio transmission, from Puchong, I can hear the signal of UNID Indonesian radio station FM 102.3MHz on KESAS Highway until Kuala Lumpur-Seremban Highway interchange after Seri Petaling shopping mall Endah Parade.

 

Please comment this article below if you know about the radio station's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment