Tuesday 25 April 2023

Singapore radio stations tuned in Parit Jawa, Johor, Malaysia (Random mode)

In conjunction with Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2023, I went to Muar to visit my friend. Alongside Raya visit, I also run FM DXing there and Parit Jawa, Johor.


After I successfully received RRI Batam PRO-1 FM 105.1MHz from Indonesia in Muar, Johor, Malaysia, then I proceeded to drive to Parit Jawa to continue FM DXing there.

In Parit Jawa, initially I targeted to receive Indonesia FM radio stations signal from Pekanbaru and Bengkalis, however the signals were negative, so I could not receive any Pekanbaru and Bengkalis based Indonesia radio stations.

 

My target to receive Indonesia FM radio stations from Pekanbaru and Bengkalis in Parit Jawa, Johor was planned 2 years ago actually.


It is ok that I cannot receive Indonesia FM radio stations in Parit Jawa, but I received several Singapore radio stations there randomly.


Singapore radio stations are transmitted from Bukit Batok, the reception distance is 142km between Parit Jawa and Bukit Batok.


Here are the videos of receiving Singapore radio stations in Parit Jawa, Muar, Johor.


1. BBC World Service FM 88.9MHz


2. Money FM 89.3

Money FM is a Singapore English language business radio station (aka Singapore version of BFM 89.9) which launched in January 2018. Parit Jawa is my very first Johor location to DX Money FM 89.3 signal.


3. One FM 91.3


4. Kiss 92FM


When I was monitoring Kiss 92FM signal propagation in Parit Jawa, I heard Kiss 92FM LIVE broadcast from Gordon Ramsay's Fish and Chips Shop in New York City, USA via phone call.


5. CNA 93.8FM


6. Love 97.2FM

 

Videos were filmed at Parit Jawa fishing village which is very near to Pantai Leka.

No comments:

Post a Comment