Saturday 20 November 2021

Furthest Gunung Ledang FM DX: Traxx FM 97.4MHz in Padang Tengku, Pahang.

 

Before my Gua Musang trip on 14th November 2021, the furthest location of Gunung Ledang FM DX was in Kuala Selangor where I received Ai FM 100.4MHz there in 30th April 2017 with 186km receiving distance.

 

On 14th November 2021, I broke my distance record by receiving Traxx FM 97.4MHz from Gunung Ledang in Padang Tengku, Pahang.

 

Padang Tengku is located in Kuala Lipis district, Pahang, a small town between Merapoh and Kuala Lipis.

 

When I was trying to receive Kelantan FM 97.3MHz Bukit Bakar signal in Padang Tengku, 97.3MHz was having weak signal, but the signal went zero after receiving for a while. Then, I randomly tuned my dial to FM 97.4MHz, I received Traxx FM on the frequency suddenly in Padang Tengku, Pahang, transmitted from Gunung Ledang. 

 

Video was taken in Padang Tengku, Pahang, nearby Central Spine Road exit.

 

Traxx FM 97.4MHz Gunung Ledang signal went zero again after entering Central Spine Road while I was heading to Gua Musang and Merapoh.

 

- Station name: Traxx FM

- Frequency: FM 97.4MHz

- Power: 2kW

- Transmitter site: Gunung Ledang, Johor

- Receiving site: Padang Tengku, Pahang

- Distance: 220km

- Receiving date/time: 14.11.2021 1019H (UTC+8)

 

Adjacent channel interference with RTM Kelantan FM 97.3MHz from Bukit Bakar transmitter is not detected so far.

 

Padang Tengku is the furthest location that I did Gunung Ledang FM DX actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment