Wednesday 17 November 2021

Thailand's Voice of Navy 15 Radio FM 94.75MHz from Narathiwat received in Merapoh, Pahang, Malaysia.

 

After receiving FM 107.5MHz from Lochut, Thailand in Gua Musang, Kelantan, Malaysia yesterday, I depart from Gua Musang to Kuala Lumpur today.

 

When I drive back to Kuala Lumpur, I make two stop in between for FM DX and lunch break in Merapoh and Raub respectively. I stop in Merapoh, Pahang to check Kelantan FM 97.3MHz signal mainly.

 

While I'm recording a video of receiving Kelantan FM 97.3MHz from Bukit Bakar in Merapoh, Pahang, at the same time I suddenly receive Voice of Navy 15 FM 94.75MHz from Narathiwat there.

 

I can't expect that I receive a Thailand radio station in Pahang, Malaysia.

 

In Merapoh, all Malaysia radio stations can be received loudly and clearly, transmitted from Gunung Ulu Kali. As I can receive Voice of Navy 15 FM 94.75MHz from Narathiwat there, hence FM 94.75MHz is the only Thailand radio station where it can be received in Merapoh, Pahang, Malaysia.

 

Alongside FM 94.75MHz, I do try receiving other Thailand radio stations from Narathiwat in Merapoh. 

 

FM 88.25MHz, FM 92.5MHz, FM 96.0MHz, FM 98.25MHz, FM 99.1MHz, FM 106.5MHz and FM 107.75MHz. No signal are found in Merapoh.

 

If you want to listen to Thai radio station in Merapoh, you can tune only FM 94.75MHz.

 

I take the videos in Kampung Merapoh and Central Spine Road from Merapoh to Sungai Yu.

 

Sor. Thor. Ror. 15 {สทร.15} -- Siang Chak Thahan Ruea {เสียงจากทหารเรือ} (Voice of the Navy) 

* Frequency: FM 94.75MHz 

* Power: 1kW 

* ERP: 6.8kW 

* Transmission site: Tambon Khok Khian, Mueang Narathiwat District, Narathiwat Province, Thailand 

* Receiving site: Kampung Merapoh, Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia

* Distance: 195km

* Receiving date/time: 17.11.2021 0946H (UTC+8)

 

In terms of signal propagation quality, FM 94.75MHz is not so clear in Merapoh, Pahang. Its signal, poor to average.


Among all locations within Pahang state, Merapoh is the only location to receive Thailand radio station, but FM 94.75MHz is the only available Thai radio station there.

No comments:

Post a Comment