Thursday 8 July 2021

New collection: Taiwan Fishery Radio QSL certificate

 

Previously I received QSL cards from KTWR, Voice of Indonesia, HSK 9 Radio Thailand World Service, Adventist World Radio and Radio Free Asia upon of my radio reception report in Malaysia, they're shortwave broadcasters.

 

Now, I get my very first medium wave (MW) QSL certificate from Taiwan Fishery Radio. Thanks to Yu-Tse Cheng (the station manager) for sending me the verification of reception certificate.

 



In 24th June 2021, I received Taiwan Fishery Radio AM 1143kHz in Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia (20km from Kuala Lumpur) at night. Here is the video:

 

==My report of Taiwan Fishery Radio MW DX in Malaysia==

* Frequency: MW 1143kHz

* Power: 100kW

* Transmitter site: Baisha Town, Penghu County, Taiwan

* Receiving site: Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia

* Distance: 2990km

* Receiving date/time: 24.06.2021 2128H (UTC+8)

* Receiver: TECSUN PL-380 (whip antenna)

No comments:

Post a Comment