Saturday 3 July 2021

My compilation FM DX videos in Australia from 2019

Two years ago, as I was working as junior broadcast engineer (left since May 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic and messy politic situation in Malaysia), I went to Australia for business event and a training.


The business event location was in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Hence, I worked at the headquarter company there for 2 weeks. At the same time, I performed FM DX signal monitoring activity in Brisbane City (BNE), and Gold Coast (GC) on the weekend.


In conjunction with two years anniversary of my Brisbane business event trip, and since I left the job last year, I would like to share with you few compilation videos of FM DX that I performed in Brisbane and Gold Coast.

 


Alongside FM DX in Brisbane and Gold Coast videos, I also did co-channel interference (CCI) monitoring in Brisbane, QLD. When I walked around Victoria Bridge from Queensland Library to Brisbane City streets to have lunch at Hungry Jacks fast food restaurant, I detected FM 107.3MHz was having CCI between ABC Classic FM from Mount Mowbullan (Darling Downs) and Juice FM from Mount Tamborine (Gold Coast), it was quite interesting to know that.

 

Not only FM 107.3MHz, even FM 104.1MHz, FM 104.9MHz and FM 105.7MHz are also having co-channel interference in Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment