Monday 13 April 2020

My very first e-QSL card from TWR- Trans World Radio.


Two weeks ago, I received KTWR radio on SW 11965kHz (English), SW 9910kHz and 12120kHz (Chinese) from Agana, Guam in Malaysia (Balakong, Selangor).

After that, I visited TWR- Trans World Radio official website and saw there is QSL form. Therefore, I filled up the receiving details of the radio station in Malaysia on the website.

Here is my very first e-QSL card from TWR- Trans World Radio that I received officially. Thanks to TWR - Trans World Radio for e-QSL card.


I'm Philip Yong, would like to wish TWR- Trans World Radio a happy broadcasting by sharing the nice and interesting stories to the whole world.

12 comments:

  1. Selamat pagi Philip,
    I am from Thailand and I like to DX the AM stations from SE Asian countries, too bad there is none from your country.
    For the FM, the best I could do is 50 km and usually in rural areas.
    Do you need any special equipments for receiving the Thai stations? Because Trang is quite far from the border.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most powerful station from Trang is FM 103.0MHz, where i received in Malaysia via the car radio receiver.

      Delete
    2. FYI, Malaysia has no AM stations... But southern Thailand can receive Malaysia radio stations.

      Satun and Southern Trang receive Langkawi radio

      Delete
  2. To clarify my question, I mean that I saw you can receive radio stations from Trang, Thailand and VN, do you need equipments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Taiping, Malaysia, my friend just received by using Lenovo/ZTE phone with earphone as antenna during tropospheric propagation.

      For my DXing radio stations from Thailand and Vietnam, I received via TECSUN PL-380 radio receiver.

      Delete
  3. By the way in Northeastern Thailand I can sometimes receive radio from Laos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't live in the south, but the northeast can also get radio from Laos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I went to Hatyai, I remember watching TV3 and ntv7 with analog TV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also in Northeastern Thailand could get Laos TV on Analog TV

    ReplyDelete