Wednesday 29 April 2020

Second e-QSL report card from Adventist World Radio (AWR)


After KTWR (Trans World Radio) as first e-QSL card that I received on early April 2020, today I receive second e-QSL card from AWR (Adventist World Radio).

On last Friday 24th April 2020, I received three AWR Radio in Malaysia (Balakong, Selangor), they were:

1. SW 15440kHz. Broadcast in Thai language, received from Dushanbe-Orzu, Rumi, Tajikistan.

2. SW 15715kHz. Broadcast in Chinese Mandarin language, received from Nauen, Germany.

3. SW 17605kHZ. Broadcast in Vietnamese language, received Talata-Volonondry, Madagascar.

All received between 1300-1400 UTC.

Between three frequencies that I received on last Friday, I chose SW 15440kHz as QSL report, however the reception of AWR SW 15440kHz was quite strong.  

This is my second e-QSL card.

Adventist World Radio AWR e-QSL card
 

Thanks to AWR for sending me e-QSL, I would like to wish the radio station happy broadcasting. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment