Wednesday 29 April 2020

Another three distant FM radio stations that I received in Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia

Two weeks ago, I received two distant radio stations on FM 101.1MHz in Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia where it is my home, they were MY FM 101.1MHz Bukit Pelindung (Kuantan) and Minnal FM 101.1MHz Gunung Pulai (South Johor). 

For recent weeks, I received again another three distant radio stations at home in the car, such as:

1. Suria FM 96.1MHz Bukit Pelindung (Kuantan)
2. Mix FM 99.1MHz Gunung Pulai (South Johor)
3. Perak FM 95.6MHz Gunung Kledang (Central Perak/Ipoh)

The distances of three radio stations' transmitter sites are:

1. 193km (Gunung Kledang)
2. 202km (Bukit Pelindung)
3. 255km (Gunung Pulai)

In the mean time, I attempted receiving Pahang FM 92.0MHz Bukit Senggora, Pahang FM 95.5MHz Bukit Sulai and Manis FM 103.8MHz Bukit Senggora, but they have no signal in my area.

All three distant radio stations that I received have 200kHz adjacent channel interference noise from local radio stations which are transmitted from Gunung Ulu Kali.

1. SURIA FM 96.1MHz Bukit Pelindung



2. Mix FM 99.1MHz Gunung Pulai
 

3. Perak FM 95.6MHz Gunung Kledang
 

No comments:

Post a Comment