Friday 26 May 2023

Traxx FM digital radio broadcast on MYTV platform consists few graphics, appeared on Philips 32 inch 6900 series Android LED TV.

 

Traxx FM and other RTM radio stations (Radio Klasik, Nasional FM, Ai FM, Minnal FM, Asyik FM, Sabah VFM, Sabah FM, Sarawak FM and Wai FM) are available on MYTV digital television service nowadays. It is considered as digital radio broadcasting, despite it is on DVB-T2 or DTH satellite.


Recently I purchased new TV for my home, namely Philips 32 inch 6900 series Android LED TV. My Philips TV is connected with indoor UHF antenna by receiving MYTV DVB-T2 signal from Bukit Sungai Besi.


Last week, I listened to Traxx FM digitally via MYTV platform on Philips 32 inch 6900 series LED TV. Initially it only appears with the text "Audio Program" which is default graphic by Philips LED TV, then 30 minutes later, while I was listening to Traxx FM, my Philips TV screen appeared Traxx FM graphics.


The graphics of Traxx FM on the TV were actually based on Traxx FM website with the frequencies, Traxx FM logo and Traxx FM DJs faces.







No comments:

Post a Comment