On 19th May 2024, I paid a visit to Port Dickson and Lukut in Negeri Sembilan for radio DXpedition activity. In Port Dickson, I managed to receive two Singapore FM radio stations (Kiss 92FM and One FM 91.3), then I captured an unknown radio station FM 102.0MHz which spoke Indonesian language.
I traced database via Asiawaves.net by looking FM 102.0MHz within Riau and North Sumatra Province, Indonesia, so I judged that FM 102.0MHz was Radio RBS FM from Pematangsiantar.
On previous article from May 2024, I reported the frequency FM 102.0MHz was Radio RBS from Pematangsiantar, but the information was not correct.
In fact, FM 102.0MHz is also used by Radio Permata in Rokan Hilir Regency, Riau Province, Indonesia.
Recently Kisah Alkisah who is from Sabah also tuning Radio Permata in Teluk Kemang, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
By referring his video, actually FM 102.0MHz that I tuned in Port Dickson, Malaysia on 19th May 2024 was Radio Permata from Rokan Hilir, Riau Province, Indonesia.
In conclusion, the signal of Indonesia radio station on the frequency FM 102.0MHz in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan ,Malaysia is Radio Permata from Rokan Hilir, Riau Province with 177km distance.
Hence, Singapore Kiss 92FM and One FM 91.3 are the furthest radio stations tuned in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia with 255km distance.

No comments:
Post a Comment