Monday 1 January 2024

Tuning my favorite radio station, Lite FM in Endau, and Kuala Rompin via FM 104.6MHz from Gunung Telapak Buruk (Negeri Sembilan)

Between June 2023 and January 2024, I went to Kuala Rompin and Endau separately for radio DXing activity. During my journey, I was listening to my favorite radio station, Lite FM.

 

Yes, Lite FM is still available in Kuala Rompin and Endau by tuning the frequency to FM 104.6MHz which is Seremban frequency, transmitted from Gunung Telapak Buruk.

 

During radio DXing convoy, I never missed to record my favorite radio station Lite FM's signal in these two locations.

 

1. Kuala Rompin, Pahang (158km)

 

2. Endau, Johor (173km)

 

Videos were filmed in the town. For Endau, Lite FM 104.6MHz is only available in the town, no signal in Gunung Arong site when heading to Mersing. 

 

In Endau, FM 94.6MHz Gunung Pulai and FM 105.7MHz Gunung Ulu Kali signal were extremely weak, meanwhile FM 92.2MHz is fully null by Johor FM 92.1MHz in Kuala Rompin and Endau.

No comments:

Post a Comment