Thursday 23 November 2023

Kedah FM 97.5MHz Gunung Jerai received in Chemor, Perak.

In Perak, RTM Kedah FM is usually available in most of areas on the frequencies such as FM 97.5MHz from Gunung Jerai in Taiping/Parit Buntar/Kuala Kurau, then 90.5MHz Bukit Palong in Pengkalan Hulu/Gerik, and 88.5MHz Bukit Sungai Kechil in Selama.

 


Kedah FM 97.5MHz has no signal in most of Ipoh areas, but I managed to catch its signal in Chemor.

 

Chemor is a small town of Ipoh where located between Ipoh city and Sungai Siput (U). Back to 29th July 2023, I attended my Malay friend's wedding ceremony there. While my friend went to change his wedding costume, I took opportunity to film radio signal videos of Kedah FM 97.5MHz signal.

 

It was very weak to tune Kedah FM 97.5MHz from Gunung Jerai in Chemor, Perak, I could only use TECSUN PL-380 radio receiver to catch the signal which my radio was changed to longer telescopic antenna. 


- Frequency: FM 97.5MHz

- Power: 5kW

- Transmitter site: Gunung Jerai, Kedah

- Receiving site: Chemor, Perak

- Distance: 140km

- SINPO: 25322


No comments:

Post a Comment