Sunday 5 November 2023

List of Malaysia "exoctic" FM radio stations in my DXing list.

DXing is my favorite hobby, I usually will perform in most of locations within Malaysia, but I don't film every radio station signal because some of them broadcast nationwide and they are already well-known.

 

My targeted radio stations in DXing are actually "exotic" because they don't broadcast nationwide. Here are the "exotic" Malaysia FM radio stations which I usually check the signal:

 

1. BFM 89.9 (outside Kuala Lumpur and Selangor)

2. Best FM (only in Pahang, Perak, Kelantan and Negeri Sembilan)

3. Rakita FM 107.9

4. Kool 101

5. Molek FM

6. Manis FM

7. THR Gegar

8. THR Raaga (Pahang only)

9. Eight FM (Pahang only)

10. GoXUAN (outside Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, and Penang)

11. Zayan (Negeri Sembilan and Terengganu only)

12. RTM Asyik FM

13. 988 FM (Kelantan and Terengganu only) 

14. CityPlus FM

15. Kupi-Kupi FM

16. Tea FM

17. Bernama Radio

18. Cats FM

19. RTM regional radio stations

- Perlis FM

- Kedah FM

- Langkawi FM

- Mutiara FM

- Perak FM

- Selangor FM

- KL FM

- Pahang FM

- Kelantan FM

- Negeri FM

- Melaka FM

- Johor FM

- Sarawak FM

- Sabah FM

- Sabah VFM

- Wai FM

- Labuan FM

- Red FM


I only perform DXing of nationwide commercial radio stations (example: Era, Sinar, MY FM, Lite FM, Hot FM) in remote areas like Jerantut in Pahang, Kuala Rompin in Pahang, Endau in Johor etc. 


Alongside Malaysia, I also perform FM DXing of radio stations signal from Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei and Southern Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment