Monday 4 December 2023

Gunung Kledang is the furthest radio signal received in Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor, meanwhile no signal to receive any Bukit Larut radio signal there.

On 3rd December 2023, I performed radio DXing in Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor, the original schedule is 24th December 2023, but I made it early suddenly. 




The aim to perform radio DXing in Telok Panglima Garang was to attempt receiving Tamil radio station Raaga Taiping frequency FM 102.1MHz from Bukit Larut because it was the most powerful Taiping radio station ever. Back to March 2021, I received Raaga FM 102.1MHz in Banting, Selangor, so I referred my footage and made an attempt to receive the signal in Telok Panglima Garang. However, no signal was heard on FM 102.1MHz there.


Although I failed to receive Raaga FM 102.1MHz from Bukit Larut, but I could get 3 radio stations signal from Gunung Kledang in Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor.


Here are 3 Ipoh radio stations which I received in Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor, transmitted from Gunung Kledang (194km).


1. Nasional FM 90.9MHz


2. Perak FM 95.6MHz


3. 988 FM 99.8MHz


Hence, Gunung Kledang is the furthest radio signal received in Telok Panglima Garang.

No comments:

Post a Comment