Sunday 21 March 2021

Morib, Selangor is the furthest area that I received Perak FM 95.6MHz from Gunung Kledang after Semenyih.

 

After Semenyih, Balakong and Serdang, now Morib is the furthest location that I received RTM Perak FM 95.6MHz from Gunung Kledang.

 

On 14.03.2021, I was in Morib, Selangor actually. At the coast side, I could receive Perak FM 95.6MHz there. By using TECSUN PL-380, the reception quality was slightly better, meanwhile Perak FM 95.6MHz had more interference from Fly FM 95.8MHz Gunung Ulu Kali if received on cheaper radio receiver like I caught on Samsung Galaxy V Plus radio.

 

Alongside Perak FM 95.6MHz, I also caught other Gunung Kledang transmitted radio stations in Morib, Selangor such as Traxx FM 90.1MHz and Nasional FM 90.9MHz. 

 

Here are the footage of Perak FM 95.6MHz, Traxx FM 90.1MHz and Nasional FM 90.9MHz receiving signal in Morib, Selangor.

 

 


==RTM Gunung Kledang FM DX in Morib, Selangor==

* Station name and frequencies: Perak FM 95.6MHz, Traxx FM 90.1MHz and Nasional FM 90.9MHz

* Power: 2kW

* Transmission site: Gunung Kledang, Perak

* Receiving site: Morib, Selangor

* Distance: 210km


Apart of Morib, I also could receive Perak FM 95.6MHz from Gunung Kledang in Teluk Panglima Garang, Banting and Jenjarom. For Teluk Panglima Garang, I received Perak FM 95.6MHz at SKVE Highway from R&R Tanjung Dua Belas to Teluk Panglima Garang toll exit.

 

==Receiving distance==

* Teluk Panglima Garang: 195km

* Jenjarom: 199km

* Banting: 205km

 

Next, I also would like to share two footage of Perak FM 95.6MHz that I received in Semenyih when I visited my relative during Chinese New Year festival. (Receiving distance: 207km)

No comments:

Post a Comment