Tuesday 6 October 2020

RTM Perak FM 95.6MHz Gunung Kledang received in Serdang, Selangor, furthest location ever.

 

Recently certain Gunung Kledang transmitted radio stations can be received in some Klang Valley areas. 

 

After I performed FM DX of Perak FM 95.6MHz in Kuala Selangor, Tanjong Karang, Sabak Bernam, Sungai Besar and Sekinchan during Hari Raya Aidiladha holiday on 31st July 2020, I also received Perak FM 95.6MHz in Jeram, Selangor (a small town between Kapar and Kuala Selangor), so I make decision to try to receive it in Serdang, Selangor.

 

Previously I received Perak FM 95.6MHz from Gunung Kledang with multiple locations such as Desa Serdang, and The Mines Exhibition Convention Center (MIECC). Recently I receive stronger signal of Perak FM 95.6MHz from Gunung Kledang along Jalan Hospital Serdang.

 

On weekdays, along SKVE highway, it has traffic congestion from IOI City Mall interchange until Kajang IUKL/UNITEN interchange in the evening. Hence, I decide to use Jalan Hospital Serdang to bypass SKVE traffic congestion. At the same time, there is also some traffic congestion at Jalan Hospital Serdang because there are about two traffic lights. While I stuck in traffic jam there, I take opportunity to record Perak FM 95.6MHz Gunung Kledang signal footage.

 

Three videos are recorded nearby MAEPS junction, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at UPM Universiti Putra Malaysia Campus as well as Hospital Serdang. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment