Last year in May 2025, I had recorded the radio reception videos of RTM Wai FM Iban on 101.3MHz and 106.9MHz in various locations of Sri Aman Division and Betong Division, from Simanggang to Roban, but I haven't managed to check its coverage in Lubok Antu, the most southeastern town in Sri Aman Division.
Although I will pay a visit in Lubok Antu around November 2026, but I'm still curious whether RTM Wai FM Iban can be tuned via 101.3MHz and 106.9MHz in Lubok Antu or not.
By referring my radio reception video of tuning RTM Wai FM Iban 101.3MHz and 106.9MHz in Engkilili, Sarawak, the signal is extremely weak when I tune RTM Wai FM Iban in Engkilili, despite 101.3MHz is slightly better than 106.9MHz, even Gunung Serapi and Gunung Ampungan show no coverage in Lubok Antu via simulation map.
When the radio reception of RTM Wai FM Iban is already very weak in Engkilili, so it is impossible of me to tune this radio station in Lubok Antu, Sarawak, regardless 101.3MHz (Gunung Serapi) or 106.9MHz (Gunung Ampungan). Even if I want to receive RTM Wai FM Iban (101.3 and 106.9) in Lubok Antu, both frequencies are zero signal there.
Hence, RTM Wai FM Iban has no signal in Lubok Antu on 101.3MHz and 106.9MHz.
In Lubok Antu, RTM Wai FM Iban can be only tuned via Sri Aman FM 89.5MHz from Bukit Temudok transmitter, except 9am to 12pm due to local Malay program. So, the listeners in Lubok Antu have to tune Wai FM Iban from 9am to 12pm via RTM Klik, MYTV CH710 and Astro CH871.
I will verify the radio reception of RTM Wai FM Iban in Lubok Antu by November 2026. Stay tuned for the updates.

No comments:
Post a Comment