Tuesday, 8 September 2026

RTM Nasional FM shortwave frequency SW 15295kHz (Malaysia) received in Seoul, South Korea



During my trip in Seoul, South Korea, the travel tour brings me to various locations within Seoul, covering Gangnam, Gwangjang Market, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Myeongnyun, Hongdae and Myeongdong.


When I visited these locations, I also tried to receive RTM Nasional FM SW 15295kHz which is transmitted from Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia. Hence, I record 5 videos of tuning RTM Nasional FM SW 15295kHz in various locations of Seoul by following below:


1. Gyeongbokgung Palace 


2. Myeongnyun 


3. Hongdae 


4. Myeondong 


It is quite difficult to tune RTM Nasional FM SW 15295kHz in Seoul, South Korea due to high rise buildings and apartments which can interfere shortwave radio signal from distant transmitters. To tune RTM Nasional FM SW 15295kHz in Seoul, the best locations are the vicinity of less high rise buildings.


Note: RTM Sabah VFM on SW 11885kHz has no signal elsewhere in Seoul, even other locations of South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment