Sunday 28 July 2024

(ANNOUNCEMENT) Future direction of radio DXing activity, radio DXing Peninsular Malaysia is to be ended in July 2025.

Dear all readers, followers and the radio hobbyists, I would like to thank to everyone for supporting my works during these 12 years.


For these 12 years, I have been doing radio DX in many locations within Peninsular Malaysia, and I expanded my radio DXing activity to Sarawak by visiting Bintulu and Miri during Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2024 holidays.


To all the readers and radio hobbyists, I have completed the radio DXing in most of Peninsular Malaysia areas. Of course there is the ending of this activity in Peninsular Malaysia one day, so I would like to announce that I will end the radio DXing in Peninsular Malaysia by July 2025.


Johor Bahru and Kota Tinggi in Johor will be marked as my final radio DXing locations for Peninsular Malaysia region.


==Future direction==

After July 2025, I will move the resources and contents of radio DXing from Peninsular Malaysia to Sarawak. This means I will only conduct radio DXing or aircheck in Sarawak, meanwhile Sabah will be expanded later as early as 2027.


2026 will become the year of me visiting Sarawak for radio DXing and travelling. I plan to visit Sarawak for 3 times within 2026. 


Radio DXing will be continued in Sarawak and Sabah, effective from July 2025.


From 2025 to 2028, I will make more contents about Sarawak and Sabah in terms of radio transmission and broadcast topics.

1 comment:

  1. hi i have a car with japanese fm band 76-95mhz. the car dealer said to -14 digits so jb 103.3 melody become 89.3. but it interferes with money fm 89.3 in sg despite being in jb… 98.4 not very clear also…. how can i fix that or is there any other solutions? thank u

    ReplyDelete