Tuesday 3 December 2013

one FM Seremban frequency 88.3MHz transmitter site

When I checked the broadcast station list at SKMM (MCMC) website, I searched one FM Seremban 88.3MHz transmitter site. It shows that its transmitter site is located in "Bukit Gan", I really don't know where does "Bukit Gan" located?

Normally TV/Radio transmitter for Negeri Sembilan is located in Gunung Telapa Burok, which is in Jelebu, 20km from Seremban.

Initially I though one FM 88.3 MHz wass transmitted from Gunung Telapa Burok because all TV/Radio station in Negeri Sembilan are transmitted from there, actually it's not.

I guess that one FM Seremban frequency 88.3MHz had located in Gunung Telapa Burok before Bukit Gan in 2009/10, but the signal was not stable yet in Seremban or weak reception there, sometimes Seremban could not receive one FM 88.3MHz from Gunung Telapa Burok.

As I realized, one FM 88.3MHz from Bukit Gan only covers in Seremban and nearby areas, the other areas of Negeri Sembilan like Rembau/Port Dickson/Kuala Pilah/Jempol/parts of Jelebu cannot receive the signal from Bukit Gan anymore, somewhat it is weaker. Radio/TV from Gunung Telapa Burok can reach many places, even outside of Negeri Sembilan such as Melaka and southern parts of Selangor.

Bukit Gan is located at Jalan Rasah, Seremban. Finally I realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment