Friday 12 April 2024

RTM Bintulu FM 97.5MHz from Bukit Setiam radio reception in Miri Division, Sarawak (Batu Niah, and Bekenu)

During Hari Raya Aidilfitri holiday, I came to Bintulu, Sarawak as part of my radio DXing convoy. Alongside Bintulu, I also went to Miri.


From Bintulu to Miri, I spent 2.5 hours on the journey. Originally I planned to come to Mukah, depart from Bintulu, but I made a change by replacing Mukah with Miri because I would like to discover radio DXing there. 


DXing, eat, play!


The main purpose to include Miri in my radio convoy this year is to monitor RTM Bintulu FM 97.5MHz signal propagation in Miri Division from Niah to Lutong because Wai FM Iban radio segment Rentak Ngalih Hari from 3pm to 6pm is not available on Miri FM frequencies because Miri FM airs Kayan and Kenyah radio programs from 3pm to 6pm.

 

Here are my radio reception videos of Bintulu FM 97.5MHz in Miri Division by following locations below:

 

1. Bekenu (158km)


2. Niah (130km)

Bintulu FM 97.5MHz is only available in small part of Miri Division, listeners can only tune up to Subis District such as Batu Niah and Suai.

No comments:

Post a Comment