Sunday 13 February 2022

The furthest location where I listened to my favorite radio station Traxx FM by transmitter site.

 

Traxx FM is my most favorite English music radio station so far (never compare with BFM 89.9 which is talk radio station). As I'm its listener, I also perform DXing of this radio station in distant locations.

 

Here are the furthest locations where I tuned to Traxx FM by transmitter sites (above 120km).

 

1. Gunung Ledang FM 97.4MHz

- Receiving location: Padang Tengku, Pahang (220km)

 

2. Gunung Telapak Burok FM 88.7MHz

- Receiving location: Sitiawan, Perak (212km)

 

3. Gunung Pulai FM 102.9MHz

- Receiving location: Lurah Bilut, Pahang (291km)

 

4. Gunung Kledang FM 90.1MHz

- Receiving location: Morib, Selangor (210km)

 

5. Gunung Ulu Kali FM 100.1MHz

- Receiving location: Gemas, Negeri Sembilan (131km) 

 

6. Gunung Brinchang FM 101.1MHz

- Receiving location: Kuala Selangor, Selangor (131km)

No comments:

Post a Comment