Monday 11 May 2020

TP4 (4th Army Area) FM 103.0MHz Trang, Thailand that I received between Langkawi and Phuket Island at the sea






These are the videos that I listened and received Thor Por Sii FM 103.0MHz from Trang, Thailand when I was at the cruise between Phuket and Langkawi while the cruise was on the way going to Phuket Island, however I had the audio footage of this radio station signal when the cruise was going back from Phuket Island to Singapore which I recorded in between Langkawi and Phuket.

When I traveled to Phuket via cruise, I placed TP4 FM 103.0MHz as target radio check station because it is my favorite Thailand radio station.

For your information, Thor Por Sii FM 103.0MHz from Trang, Thailand was having co-channel interference from Mahogany VFM 103.0MHz Tambon Talat Yai, and it has interference from 102.75MHz or 103.25MHz nearby Phuket, however Thor Por Sii FM 103.0MHz is the strongest and most powerful Trang province radio station ever.

When the cruise was going back from Phuket, while I could receive RTM Langkawi FM 104.8MHz from Gunung Raya clearly, but Perlis FM 102.9MHz Padang Pauh was fully locked by TP4 FM 103.0MHz Trang at the sea.

Extra footage of FM 103.0MHz that I received within Phuket Island on November 2017:


No comments:

Post a Comment