Monday 17 September 2018

[MINOR TOPIC/ FOOD REVIEW]: Nasi McD, tasted like prison food?

In 2018, McDonald's launches localized food in Malaysia. Firstly, it is Nasi Lemak Burger McD. During the launching, it was hot selller. Then, McDonald's launches again with Nasi McD series.


Initially Nasi McD sounds good to me. Therefore, I decided to try it. At last, overall to say it is not delicious. What I feel about Nasi McD, taste like prison food (jail food).

Is McDonald's Malaysia joint venture with Malaysia Prisons Department (Jabatan Penjara Malaysia) to launch Nasi McD which cooked by ex-convicts? Definitely no, but imaginative comment only. If yes, Malaysia prisoners shall appreciate because they can eat Nasi McD with French Fries and fried chicken, even with Coca-Cola, so awesome!

The only delicious thing in this McDonald's first ever "jail food" in Malaysia is only the fried chicken, the rests are sucks. I believe ex-convicts can cry after eat this as they missed the jail food, so they commit crime again. HAHAHHAHAHAH! XD

I was badly impressed by this "jail food". Apparently, Nasi McD sounds delicious, but exactly tastes like prison food. I feel I'm having lunch in the prison. HAHAHHAHAHHA! XD 

So, this is my first try, also the final try to eat this "prison food". I only give 1 star rating over Nasi McD, but rest of McDonald's Malaysia food line-up such as burgers, fried chicken are nice enough (4-5 stars rating). 

Kakak Melayu, Mak Cik Melayu punya Nasi Lemak lagi sedap daripada Nasi McD yang macam makanan penjara untuk banduan. (Malay lady, Mak Cik's Nasi Lemak is far away better than Nasi McD which tastes like jail food for prisoners)

1 comment: